Friday, May 2, 2008

Astral being appearred 2nd of May08

Hi everybody.
Spirituality is a subject of unknown till we experience a Surprise visitor. Last night, when i was sleeping on my bed about 2am. suddenly my vision of my room appeared. As i was looking every corner of my room and i was surprise , a astral being seating next to me, near my leg. This being is full of white, fluoresent , bright light continue spark out of the being. I thought it might been my own astral body or visitor from spiritual realm. First experience of astral being visited me...wow. I have make a contact after 3hrs of meditation everyday..
To be continue ....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

buying viagra online viagra liver damage viagra herb alternative viagra herb alternative viagra cialis herbal viagra reviews lowest price viagra viagra substitute viagra pharmacy free sample prescription for viagra viagra prices viagra women side effects of viagra canadian viagra

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots are around 300 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros are around 210 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices for the boots are about 200 dollars on every page. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 350 pounds on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?